Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dear JD & Jen of KLOVE Fame,

I think I may have solved your problem!  I talked to JD earlier tonight and told him about the girl I saw at a Christmas party who took an old sweater, covered it with pom poms and stuck a stuffed Rudolph animal into the back of it by cutting holes in it.  Then, she shoved its body partys though them.  I was so excited to be able to use this idea for my work Christmas party this Friday, but alas, no ugly Christmas sweaters were to be found anywhere!  So I had to settle for a solid chartreuse sweater at Target, where I found the Rudolph stuffed animal in the Christmas section.  I bought some bows, since I couldn't find pom poms (If you can find these, they really make the outfit even more hideous!!!), and wallah!  Here is the result (It all cost me twenty dollars at Target, but if I reuse it for a few Christmases, I figure I will get my money's worth!!!).  My great niece and nephew, Dylan and Stacy were with me, helping me accomplish this seemingly impossible feat, and when I found the chartreuse sweater, Dylan told me it looked like boogers, so I was sold!!!  Since they were so very helpful, I had to let them model it for me!  And, if you really want to make a splash at your Christmas party, you STILL have enough time to break your elbow and sport a cool Christmas colored cast like Dylan!!!  HA HA  I hope you enjoy these super, duper cute models of mine.  

















MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!




 
In His Love,
 

Denise Trone and Dylan and Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment